Movies To Get Help Get Over A Break-Up

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.
  1. The Break-Up

This movie says it in the name itself, it’s about a couple who breaks up. The woman played by Jennifer Aniston breaks up with her boyfriend because he won’t put the effort in anymore. In this comedy sob story, we watch the ex-couple through the different stages of their break up.

1. The Holiday

Iris is depressed and feels unloved and alone living in England, so for the holidays, she decides to swap homes with a girl named Amanda from California. We watch these two women adapt to these very different homes, find love, and get out of their slumps.

1. Someone Great

This movie is an amazing one to get you in a bad girl era and feel powerful as an independent woman. The movie is about a couple who suddenly breaks up and we watch as the woman gets over this heartbreak.

1. He’s Just Not That Into You

This one is hilarious. It shows us all the things guys will do to make it extra obvious they just aren’t that into you. This comedy shows how dumb boys can be and how girls can get back at them.

Secondary Education English major who loves coffee and criminal minds♡