This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

Meal prepping is something that helps people fit healthy eating into their jam packed schedules. Below are just a few listed ideas for meal prepping. 

1. Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry

This is super quick and easy. If you make enough, it can definitely be split into 3-4 meals. Grab some beef from any food store—check to see if it is on sale. Then grab frozen broccoli which can be easily heated in the microwave. You can either make it over noodles or rice. Enjoy!

1. Burrito Bowls

This is easily accessible. You can put grilled chicken, white or brown rice, corn, peppers, and salsa in containers. It’s Very high in protein and will fill you up!

1. Pesto Pasta

First, Cook up some pasta with pesto sauce. Then add some tomatoes, parsley, and a little bit of cheese. If you want to spice it up you can also add chicken or shrimp to it as well! 

1. Chicken Caesar Salad

This is a basic one yet easy one. Just grab some lettuce, grilled chicken, some shredded cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, and of course the caesar dressing as well. 

These are just a few meal prep ideas but there are tons more you can create! Enjoy!

Secondary Education English major who loves coffee and criminal minds♡