This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

This feud between each other started when Hailey married Justin just a few months after Justin and Selena broke off their 7 year romance.

The real tea started when Selena had an eyebrow lamination and Hailey Bieber and Kylie Jenner thought it would be hilarious to make fun of Selena by mimicking her online. The two girls were labeled ‘mean girls’ as they are also seen in photos giving dirty looks and stares, as well as past rude posts. When they got the label, Selena commented on social media : that there was no drama between her and Kylie. The same was not said for Hailey.

Is Hailey really Justin Bieber’s stalker or super fan?  Hailey would post about how much she loved Justin and Selena together, Hailey’s dad even introduced Justin to Hailey. We have also seen Hailey copying Selena in various ways such as creating a cooking show AFTER Selena did, and recreating Selena’s outfits and posts. 

There are multiple videos and pictures where Justin almost seems as if he is being forced to be in a relationship with Hailey.Makes me wonder if he is?

To make matters more interesting, the stylist, Von Ford, posted on his Instagram story, “I hate Selena Gomez”. This then got taken down due to going against Instagram’s guidelines of bullying and harassment. Selena fans later found that Von is actually Hailey Bieber’s stylist… which explains a lot.

The bottom line: Whatever side you are on or choose, everyone should just always stay kind, and remember what’s posted on the internet will stay there. 

Secondary Education English major who loves coffee and criminal minds♡