This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

With spring break just around the corner, there are so many fun and exciting places you and friends can go  check out! Most of these places you need a passport, so keep that in mind when planning. 

1. Washington, D.C.

There are so many budget friendly hotels in Washington. If you are a history buff and love touring museums, Washington has it! There is so much to do there and can be enjoyable for everyone.

1. Ocho Rios, Jamaica 

The Beaches Boscobel Resort and Golf Club has it all! Five restaurants, six bars, and a water park, how could something go wrong with this trip! 

1. Sanibel Island, Florida

If you want to spend a break in Florida but Miami is too expensive, I suggest checking out Sanibel Island! There are multiple beaches and parks and the weather this time of year is gorgeous.

1. Seattle, Washington

Nearly 200 shops and restaurants, with free parking and admission at Frye Art Museum, this seems like a budget-friendly fun getaway! The Sky View lets you look over the city with tons of views!

1. Playa Del Carmen, México

Close to Cancun and the same beaches, but more on a budget! You can go diving, snorkeling, swimming with dolphins and so much more!

1. Canada

So many guided tours and art exhibits, how could you resist! Who wouldn’t want to visit Canada at least once in their life?

These are just a few places you should definitely keep in mind when booking your vacation for spring break! There are so many other places and options out there waiting to be explored. 

Secondary Education English major who loves coffee and criminal minds♡