This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

I previously wrote an article about some of my favorite female television characters. I thought it was time I discussed my favorite male characters. This is barely scratching the surface of my never-ending list, but here are a select few. 

Bellamy Blake, The 100

If there is one thing you need to know about Bellamy, it is that he will do anything for the people he loves. When his sister was placed on a drop-ship to the planet Earth, he forced his way onto the ship so he could go down with her. Bellamy isn’t a perfect character–he has made his own share of mistakes throughout the show, but he continues to try to do the right thing, even when all hope is lost.

Magnus Bane, Shadowhunters

He’s magical, dramatic, and probably made up of 80% glitter. What’s not to love about this High Warlock of Brooklyn? He comes off as aloof and uninterested in the world around him, but Magnus is caring and fiercely protective of his friends. Honestly, his relationship with Alec is one of my favorite storylines of the show.

Dean Winchester, Supernatural

I loved Dean Winchester before I even knew what love was. He’s got a muscle car, an adorable smile, and the charisma to boot. Dean fights for what he believes in, and he will go to the ends of the earth for his family—specifically for his little brother, Sam. Oh, and his obsession with pie is very entertaining and extremely relatable. I can’t help but think of him whenever I see a slice of pie.

Cisco Ramon, The Flash

Cisco is a character that must be protected at all costs. He is an engineering genius that always manages to make me laugh. His one liners and physical reactions to the events happening around him are probably my favorite thing about The Flash. Also, his metahuman powers are pretty awesome. Not only are they like visions, but he can open up breaches (doorways) to other worlds!

Killian Jones, Once Upon a Time

Ah, the villain turned hero, my weakness. Killian was originally introduced as a pirate with a plot for revenge. He went by the moniker of Captain Hook. As the show progressed, he learned not only how to be a hero, but how to love again. I think we can all agree that we are happy that the crew of Once Upon a Time decided to go with guyliner and leather instead of a perm and mustache.