This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

If you are anything like me, then you want to utilize make-up without breaking your bank. Sometimes it’s hard. There have been moments when I walk into stores and they want me to spend fifty bucks for an eye shadow palette or concealer. No thanks. That just doesn’t work for my college living budget. Besides, I can’t justify spending that much on makeup. I’m sorry, I just can’t. So, when I discovered the cosmetic brand, E.L.F, a couple of years ago, I nearly passed out with excitement. Since then, this brand has been overflowing in my make-up bag. 

E.L.F Cosmetics offers high-quality cosmetics at a very reasonable price. You want a nice shade of Rosy-go-round lipstick? It’s only three dollars. Yes, you read that correct. I said three dollars! They also offer skin care products that range anywhere from two dollars to about twenty dollars. Personally, I have mostly stuck with their eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks, and highlighters. E.L.F offers a wide variety make-up and beauty tools, from eye liner tools to pore cleaners to moisturizer.

One of the best parts about this company? When you spend more than twenty-five dollars you qualify for free shipping from their website, and sometimes they’ll send you a free gift! Of course, if you don’t want to go online for makeup you could always try checking out your local pharmacy or drug store makeup isle for some E.L.F. You won’t have as many options as you would online, but it’s still a great place to get an idea of what cosmetics you would like to try.

Besides the reasonable prices, there is one more thing that draws me to this brand. This has to be my favorite thing about them. They are cruelty-free and do not test on animals. On top of that, they also produce vegan-friendly products. So, if these are some things that you might be interested in, visit their website and check them out! Trust me, this brand is definitely worth the look at.

Don’t believe me on how amazing this brand is? Check out the make-up guru Jeffree Star’s review of one of their products.