This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

TikTok is known to provide its audience with different videos based on a unique algorithm for each user. Anyone can become a creator on TikTok and gain their own audience through this algorithm. Through this algorithm, users find the information they’re interested in or learn about new interests. You can learn many things through TikTok. TikTok has helped many artists gain recognition through using their songs for popular trends. Below is a list of songs I have come across thanks to TikTok.

1. Abcdefu by Gayle

A lot of the songs listed are great to belt out when you need to let rage, sadness, or anything you may be feeling out. TikTok blew up this song, and the covers many other users produced are also worthy of listening to.

1. God Must Hate Me by Catie Turner 

This song hit a bit close to home when I first heard it. It talks about someone’s relationship with religion. If you fell out of your religion and are someone who still questions this decision, you can count on this song to show you that you are not alone in feeling this way.

1. Numb Little Bug by Em Beihold

This song talks about depression and feeling stuck in life. It gives listeners comfort in knowing they are not alone during this journey in discovering what makes them happy.

1. Moral of the Story Ashe

This song highlights how mistakes in life are made and it is okay to move forward from them. It’s a great healing song for those who have been heartbroken.

1. I’ve Had Enough by Melina KB

This song is filled with rage and a perfect song to belt when you’re trying to get over heartache.

1. I’m Sensitive by Ariya

This song has lyrics that discuss introverts’ struggles, and shows fellow introverts that their feelings are relatable. 

1. Bad Day by Justus Bennetts

Just like Melina’s song, Justus provides us with a song to belt out when you’re holding in emotions and want to find a way to let it all out. Blasting this song out helps during those moments.

These songs are not only some of my favorite ones, but they are part of my healing playlist. They bring me comfort on days that I feel gloomy. I can always count on music to help me throughout the day, so I hope these songs continue to bring comfort to others. 

Professional Writing Major, Social Media Theory & Strategy and Public Relations Minor with a love for books and music.