This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

During Spring Break, I traveled to Philadelphia with a friend to explore the city for a day. While it wasn’t Florida or any beach location, I enjoyed walking around as the sun beamed on us. Below is a list of areas I visited and think are worth seeing.

1. Wonderspaces

Wonderspaces holds amazing artworks from artists around the world. Each art installation is unique and most have some interactive features. Immerse yourself in the artwork with every room you step into. Not only are the artworks picture-worthy, they also help you distance yourself from your hectic life. 

1. Magic Gardens

Magic Gardens is an art exhibit filled with mosaic work by Isaiah Zagar. Mosaic walls are at every corner of this gallery. The artwork is eye-pleasing, but the culture behind each piece is also captivating.

1. T-Swirl Crêpe

Take a break from exhibits by visiting this savory and sweet crêpe location. The variety of crêpes makes it fitting for anyone. Combine a savory or sweet crepe then wash it down with boba. This is located in Chinatown and offers you a chance to explore small shops. 

1. DuBu

Interested in eating Korean food? Stop by DuBu where they have a menu filled of tasty food. They even have karaoke rooms where you and your friends can unwind.

1. Harry Potter: The Exhibition

I, unfortunately, didn’t get to visit this location, but I have heard that it’s amazing. As a Harry Potter fan, this exhibit is a dream come true. If you’re in Philly don’t miss out on this opportunity to reconnect with your inner child. 

Professional Writing Major, Social Media Theory & Strategy and Public Relations Minor with a love for books and music.