This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

The Jonas Brothers have taken over the musical world once again since breaking-up for over 9 years. The Jonas Brothers going on tour has opened up a lot of the now 20-25 year old girls teenage hearts and reminded them of what life was like when they were back in their prime. I myself just recently went to see the now married Nick, Joe and Kevin in Kansas City on September 22nd.

Not only did they play music from their new modern album but they also played their old songs that I remember dancing and singing to in my room circa 2010. These songs also reminded me of their days when they acted for Disney, for example Camp Rock. It made me think of how they also had their own TV show on Disney where their other brother Frankie Jonas acted in along with them. 

This got me thinking, what type of Jonas Brother am I? What personality, favorite and characteristics do I have similarities to? 

Nick Jonas

Nick is the second youngest of the Jonas family and was always seen playing the drums, guitar and singing. I myself remember him as the youngest while watching him act on Disney channel as well as watching the Jonas Brothers music videos. Nick Jonas is now married to Priyanka Chopra and seems to be the most well rounded of the group. When the group broke up, he was one of the brothers that decided to go single and make his own music. Are you a Nick? Someone who is well rounded and gets along with everyone? 

Joe Jonas

Joe is the third oldest of the Jonas family and while growing up was the center of attention. You can see Joe always singing and rarely has an instrument in his hands. In the movie Camp Rock, Joe was the “super star” of the group and all of the girls flaunted over him. Joe Jonas is now married to Sophie Turner and also created new music with a new band. Their hit song is called “Cake by the Ocean” by DNCE. Are you a Joe? Someone who is the center of attention and very outgoing? 

Kevin Jonas

Kevin is the oldest of the Jonas Brothers and was always one of the outliers of the group. Kevin was always rocking guitar no matter acoustic or electric and is also very good at piano. When the band broke up Kevin decided instead of creating a new music career to settle down, get a normal job and get married. Kevin is now married to Danielle Jonas and has two daughters named Velentina and Alena. Fun fact Kevin’s real name is actually Paul. Are you a Kevin? Typically more introverted but everyone loves you? 

Frankie Jonas

We can’t forget about Frankie Jonas who just turned 19 this past week. Frankie technically is not apart of the Jonas Brothers band but is a Jonas brother. He is the youngest of the family and even though he isn’t in the band, he also created his own acting, music and production career. Frankie is referred to the “Bonus Jonas” and tends to get left out alot but never forgotten. Are you a bonus jonas? 

I am a junior at the University of Kansas. Studying Strategic Communications with a minor in Marketing. I am a Michigan Native! I enjoy spending time with my friends and family, attending basketball games, and writing for HerCampus!
Madeleine is a senior at the University of Kansas double majoring in Creative Writing and Journalism. Originally from Omaha, Nebraska, Madeleine spent the last few years of her high school career publishing two books (http://www.lulu.com/shop/m-rheinheimer/project-105/paperback/product-23264977.html + http://www.lulu.com/shop/madeleine-rheinheimer/undefined/paperback/product-22938535.html)  and traveling around the city speaking and sharing with locals. Knowing since the fourth grade that she was destined to be a writer when she grew up, Madeleine enjoys anything that involves creative expression. You can follow her personal blog at: https://illiterateblondes.com