This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

There was always a time in our lives where we would sit on the couch with our siblings, fighting for the remote, only to wait for our favorite show to come on. I grew up watching so many shows that to this day, I still watch re-runs because of how good and nostalgic they are to me.

Here are my top 7 picks. 

That’s so Raven

Or what I like to believe is one of Disney’s classics! Hands down, one of my favorite shows to this day. This had to be one of the funniest and most real shows out there, and whoever disagrees, well, you got some serious thinking to do, “ya nasty.”

Image credit

Full house

Another classic that everyone seems to be in awe of. From bickering fights with their siblings to sentimental family talks, and of course, Jesse’s fabulous hair, (also my first celebrity crush), it seems like this show had it all.  And of course, the show wouldn’t be complete without little Michelle, whom we all adore and love.Image credit

Drake and Josh

Something I always go back to when I’m needing a little laugh or anything that will change my mood from 0 to 100- the awkward, but loving relationship between two completely different brothers. Giving us all what we need, which is a good laugh, especially on our toughest days.

And if you agree with me, then…

Image credit

Zoey 101

Our favorite teen drama show that had everything we wanted. From cute boys, to living at a high school with your friends and the tek – phone they always carried that I was always so envious of. Yup, looks like PCA is calling my name!

Hannah Montana

Who can ever forget the show that had the best of both worlds?? It’s one of those shows that have you crying from Hannah’s first hello to her last goodbye. Also, my first ever wig purchase was a Hannah Montana wig, and it sure made me feel like a pop star (sorry to get so cringy).

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

Who can forget the two cutest twin brothers to exist? They made living in a hotel seem like it was one of the best things ever. From swinging on baggage carts to running in the lobby, they made it seem like it was worth the while.