#Throwback to your Spring Break with our #HCSurvivalKits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

It feels like Spring Break was just here, doesn’t it? Well, were going to do a little bit of a #throwbackthursday (well, really Sunday) to show you all what is in our #HCSurvivalKits and remind you about how much your Spring Break rocked this year! 

CEA Study Abroad 

Are you thinking about another fun trip after your Spring Break shenanigans? Look no further than CEA which offers both semester, summer and year options for students just like you! 

They have programs in Rome, Italy! 

AZO’s Cranberry Gummies 

Ah, remember your Spring Break 2016? Where you put so much alcohol and greasy food into your system that you can’t remember how to be healthy? Yeah, we feel that too. These Cranberry Gummies from AZO’s provide that perfect balance for your urinary tract and 2 of these babies is about the same amount as 10 oz of cranberry juice! Crazy!

Brappz Strap 

Okay, everyone riddle me this: you see a cute person on Spring Break and go to talk to them and POP, there goes your bra strap. Not cute right? Look no further than this awesome product from our kits, the Brappz Strap! Slip it on with your swimsuits, your strapless LBD and your ready to go! No more mishaps for you! 

Circle Pay

I know all of ya’ll paid each other for the rental, gas and alcohol on Spring Break this year! Circle Pay from our kits makes it easy for you to still be paying for your trip by offering a secure, easy payment option between friends! Legit all you have to do is take a picture of your debt or credit card – how easy! 

Milani Eyeliner 

The best part about your Spring Break from this year: Sun, sand and no makeup! But, for when the evening got turned up, I know you used Milani’s fablous eyeliner! This liner comes in many different vibrant colors and is waterproof! What a win! 

TRESemme Full Body Conditioner & Shampoo 

Face it, your hair probably suffered the most damage from your trip this year. Continue the repair with this combo from our friends as TRESemme! Use the conditioner first, and then apply the shampoo and feel the awesome difference in volume that will get you to your next Spring Break! 

Vera Bradley Goodies 

I know most of you took your Vera totes and duffels with you on this trip! Vera Bradley hooked us up with some cute accessories in our kit, including an awesome Tote Bag and zip pouches! 

Well, I hope this post brought you back to your crazy Spring Break 2016! Thank you to all of our amazing sponsors from #HCSurvivalKits for the goodies!