This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Step aside, JT. Sam Quigley’s “Suit & Tie” game might give you a run for your money. This soon-to-be business man is as clean-cut as they come! Read below to find out more about this Korean sweetheart.

Name: Sam Quigley

Twitter: @SamQuigle

Major: Accounting

Year in school: Junior

Relationship status: Single

Ethnicity: Asian

What is one thing we would never guess about you? You would never guess that I’m unable to speak the Korean language even though I’m Korean. I know… I’m a disgrace.

Campus activities: Marketing and Entrepreneurship Club

Off-campus activities: When I’m not on campus, I like to hang out with friends. I also try to study as much as I can and finish all of my homework before I go out.

Do you have any hidden talents? Around 2 to 3 a.m. on a weekend, I am really good at singing and rapping. I’m also good in the shower or when no one is around to tell me how horrible I am.

What is one quality a girl has to have to become the future Mrs. Quigley? If the future Mrs. Quigley is reading this, listen up! You have to have an optimistic outlook on life.  I like to be surrounded by someone with a positive aura. No negativity!

Life motto: You already know doh, YOLO! JK. My life motto is “Do to others as you would have them do to you” – Luke 6:31. I want to try and offer any type of value to everyone I meet. Whether the value is a huge favor or a simple smile, I’d like to impact everyone in a positive way.

Pet peeve: When people don’t show manners. 

What actor would play you if your life was a movie?  Does Justin Bieber count as an actor?

Three words your best friend would use to describe you: Hustler, strange, and courageous

Turn ons: It’s a turn on when a girl is genuinely kind at heart and expresses her benevolence with everyone she encounters.  Also, if she’s able to stare at me with a seductive look, that’s a definite plus!

Turn offs: Ugliness is a turn off, and I don’t mean with looks.  Additionally, it turns me off if she acts too manly.

Who’s your man crush? Don’t act like you don’t have one.  Brad Pitt

Guilty pleasure: Picking my nose when no one is looking. If you said “Eww” to this, just know that there are two kinds of people in this world: People who pick their noses and liars!

What does your ideal date look like? It’s all about wining and dining her. Home-cooked meal, wine, a movie and easy conversation. I keep it sweet and simple.

What’s the best pick-up line you’ve used on a girl? Worst? Best: “Wow this is SO embarrassing! I almost wore the same thing tonight.” (I don’t actually know how that one worked, but she went along with it.) Worst: I’ve never used this, but I thought it was funny: “Did you just fart? Because you just blew me away!”

Favorite fall fashion piece on a lady: Yoga Pants!

Where would we find you on campus?  I spend every waking moment in Budig whenever I’m on campus.

Where do you see yourself in five years?  I see myself working for one of the Big Four accounting firms.

What motivates you?  I’m motivated by my own drive to succeed and to prove to myself that I can achieve anything that I put my mind to.

What do you look for in a girl? I look to see if we have great chemistry together.  If we can hang out in silence without it being awkward, she’s a keeper.

Favorite movie:  Fight Club

Worst fear: Going blind

What are the first three things you notice about a girl? The first three characteristics I notice about a girl are her smile, body, and personality.

Celebrity Crush: Olivia Wilde

Favorite memory at KU thus far?  Celebrating our Final Four victory against Ohio State on Mass Street.

Why do you think you’re a catch? I believe that I am a catch because I am very understanding and compassionate.