This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

As we all know by now, President Barack Obama graced our beloved KU campus Thursday morning, Jan. 22. Of course, LFK was more than honored by the presence of POTUS, and the students of KU did what they do best in any great situation: they went to social media! Endless tweets, status updates and snapchats of the big man were everywhere. But the most entertaining place to go during the time of Barack Chalk was none other than good ol’ Yik Yak. After reading some hilarious anonymous posts, I decided to make a compiled list of all the best presidential yaks and share them with you all. Enjoy!

Some gave him a great Jayhawk Welcome!

There were the classic “Thanks Obama” Yaks

Then there was his clothing choice.

Some people just wanted to turn up with the POTUS.

But really… is he?

And of course it wouldn’t be KU Yik Yak without basketball getting thrown in the mix.

#SELFFORPREZ2k16

Would this even be a bad thing?

That’s the Jayhawk spirit for ya.

Can’t forget the always hilarious K-State jokes.

Haters gonna hate.

My personal favorite.

And those Secret Service jokes were on point.

The typical squirrel yak.

Can’t say I’d be too upset if this actually happened.

Well…

Sadly accurate.

Some people were mean.

And some defended.

Priorities, man.

The regret of people who missed this incredible opportunity (I feel you, yakkers, I was at work).

At least someone actually brought up one of the issues he addressed.

Oh yeah, and then there was this hopeful. Sorry, Michelle.

But even if you don’t like Obama, you can’t disagree. The guy has game.

Jacey Bishop currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief/President of Her Campus KU. In the past, she has served as the Development Director and the Events Director for HCKU, as well as serving as a content contributor for the past three years. Jacey is currently in her final year of study at KU for her Bachelors of Social Work and English, as well as a minor in Communications. She is very active on the KU campus, participating in Student Senate, Multicultural Scholars Program, She's the First, and KU Student Ambassadors. You can contact Jacey at jaceybishop@hercampus.com.