This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

You may catch her walking around campus dressed in the best clothes, but the best place to spot freshman Chantel Mosher’s quirky and unique sense of fashion is her fashion and travel blog “Wandering With C.” She’s making a mark on the fashion world and internet simply by combining all of her passions (A passion for fashion, am I right?). Her blog has gained notoriety on the internet and is even associated with Her Campus making her perfect for this weeks celebrity. 

I have had the pleasure of viewing Chantel’s blog and find it as delightfully entertaining as many others. From humble beginnings, her blog, originally entitled “Vanity Laced,” started as a way for Chantel to blow off steam and have fun, but then it began reaching others and became a way for her get known.

“When I started, I just did it for a creative outlet and then I started to realize the networking that I could do with brands and other fashion bloggers that kind of became my friends, so that’s been my favorite part. Just getting to know new people and connecting with them.”

The blog has become known internationally as well, which I think is really cool because I’m barely known outside of Lawrence. One time, she was recognized while on her European vacation. (Not fair, believe me, I know.)

“When I traveled to London one of my readers was there and she emailed me and we met up which was really awesome, and I got to know her and we became really close because of my blog and that would’ve never happened without it.”

“Its called Wandering With C because you just kind of go with what I do and all of my favorite things.” 

Everyone should do what they love for a living, and this is Chantel’s way of making that happen. Traveling and wearing fun clothes as a career? Sign me up! 

“In the beginning I just started to throw together all of my favorite things, which are writing and photography and fashion, and then a few months later I started traveling and I went to Europe so it kind of became this sort of travel/fashion blog. I want to ultimately write, and whether that’s through my blog or different connections through it, that’s my ultimate goal. “

I'm a freshman journalism and theatre performance double major at KU (I'm basically majoring in waitressing), who a proud member of Alpha Gamma Delta. Welcome to my weird thoughts and follow me on twitter if you would enjoy further insight into them: @talkalot_360