This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

School can get pretty overwhelming, especially the week before fall break when professors try to squeeze in some last-minute material. That’s why I decided that I wanted to write about what makes me laugh, because honestly, I think everyone could use a laugh after these past couple of weeks.

1. Vine Compilations 

Image Credit

I could spend hours watching Vine compilations. Of course, that sometimes leads to me getting Vines stuck in my head and laughing about them at random times, but there are worse things that could happen. Honestly RIP Vine, because if it was still around, there would be more quality content to laugh about.

2. The Video of the Cat riding a Roomba to “Ridin'”

Image Credit

I don’t know why but this makes me laugh more than it should! If you haven’t seen it, here’s the link, do yourself a favor and check it out. 

3. My Dogs

Image Credit

Not just my dogs, but most dogs when they do something silly. I’m sorry, please try to keep a straight face when your dog tries to bark with a sock in his mouth or squeals like a pig, I dare you.

4. Myself

Image Credit

I make myself laugh all the time. Honestly there have been probably too many times that I have thought of something funny in my head, laughed out loud, and gotten a weird look from whoever I’m with. But hey, I’m pretty funny if you ask me.

5. People Doing Dumb Things

Image Credit

Let’s face it, people do ridiculous things all the time, both online and in person, and it’s hard not to laugh. There are fail compilations and posts about them for a reason.

6. My Friends’ Stories

Image Credit

Let’s just say some ridiculously funny stories have been told that have had me on the floor dying of laughter. I think we all have those friends that have some completely absurd stories that you know you can’t just make up.

7. Jenna Marbles’ Videos

Image Credit

Honestly, whenever I’m having a bad day I’ll rewatch some of her videos. Jenna’s too-much gene mixed with her dogs (especially my spirit animal, Kermit, crying) never fails to make me smile and laugh.