This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

This week for me is all about gratitude, whether it be gratefulness of what has led me to where I am, what I’ve been given, what I have, or what’s to come in the future. It occurred to me while thinking of all these things that I simply could be doing more to show my thankfulness. More for others and more for myself, because I deserve it and so do they.

So, I came up with a list of things to remind myself to start doing more of, especially number 18. I believe being outside of my comfort zone will allow for the most growth and will keep excited and looking forward to each day. Read for yourself and let me know what your ’25 things to do more of list’ consists of!

Whether it be for a stranger, for your best friend, or for yourself: do one of these 25 things this week and switch it up next week! I know I’m surrounded by some amazing influences that deserve more and I think it’s important to express that in a variety of ways.

Things to do more of:

1. Send actual letters

2. Use social media less, but more for good

3. Make phone calls

4. Travel

5. Listen to live music

6. Actually write thank you cards

7. Smile at people you walk past

8. Make homemade meals (or at least eat them)

9. Compliment people you don’t know

10. Compliment people you do know

11. Compliment yourself

12. Eat fruits and veggies

13. Park inside the lines of parking spaces 

14. Drink water

15. Dance

16. Have a delicious brunch

17. Open the doors for others

18. Do something that scares me

19. Dance

20. Go for a run

21. Have a day for yourself

22. Buy girl scout cookies (!!!)

23. Take deep breaths

24. Yoga

25. Laugh :)

Hi! I'm Callie! I’m an Iowa native with a love for people, running, the Jayhawks and chips & salsa because, honestly, who doesn’t?