Okay, Listen! #2: Let’s Frick Frack Some Presidents

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

Mackenna and Gabrielle return to talk about the best holiday of the year–Halloween–and the spookiest holiday of the year: the Election! They discuss their Halloween costumes, the best Halloween-themed episodes of TV and which presidents they would take to bed!

WATCH EPISODE 2 OF OKAY, LISTEN! HERE

To submit advice questions for next month, send your e-mails to okaylisten.hck@gmail.com

Okay, Listen! is a product of Her Campus Kenyon, Kenyon College’s chapter of Her Campus, the #1 global online community for college women!

Image Credit: Mackenna Goodrich

Mackenna is a senior who loves all things theatrical, a good cup of green tea, good music, good movies, and all the dogs. Oh, and would give up her humanity if given to opportunity to live as a baby bear.
Gabrielle is a hyperactive philosophy student at Kenyon College. She likes to get overly passionate about all things and apologizes if she's shouted at you. Especially if it was in french.
Class of 2017 at Kenyon College. English major, Music and Math double minor. Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Accidentally singing in public, Eating avocados, Adventure, and Star Wars.