Kenyon Instagrams You Should Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

Here are some Kenyon Instagram accounts you need to be following. Afterall, we are one of the 41 Scenic College Campuses That Were Made For Instagram.

1.)   Rachel Flinn – @swimrachie

#kenyonisreal

Senior Rachel Flinn is a good Instagram to follow if you want a good look inside the Kenyon lifestyle. She posts great pictures of the school with some awesome hashtags such as #sokenyon or captions like “KlassicKenyon.” And, she makes sure to include tons of pictures of her friends. #whatachamp!

2.)   Ross Mauck – @mauckc

#straightepic

This is in fact, real. Junior Ross Mauck is currently studying abroad at The University of Otago in Dunedin, New Zealand and captured this incredible sight while touching down in Queenstown. Check out his Instagram for oodles more jaw-dropping pictures.

3.)   Marge Tucker – @margetuckah

#awholenewworld

Junior Marge Tucker is studying abroad in Copenhagen, Denmark this semester, and is truly doing the city justice. From pictures of the city streets to an Instagram video of the absurd noise levels in her apartment due to the dance studio she lives above, this girl is giving us the real deal.

4.)   Kenyon College – @kenyoncollege

Who knew our lovely school had an Instagram? They filter everything from beautifully crafted deli sandwiches to Summer Sendoff. Of course, they also cater to prospective students who might be following the Instagram by throwing in the obligatory shot down Middle Path. Here they have uncovered some “vintage #kenyoncollege marketing swag.” Assurance: “this is not an optical illusion. VHS!”

Emma Miller, from Shaker Heights, Ohio,  is a senior Drama major at Kenyon College. She is a co-president of StageFemmes, a Kenyon student theatre organization dedicated to showcasing the talents of women in drama. Emma spends her summers as Assistant Director at a Jewish performing arts camp. Emma is thrilled to be in her second year as co-Campus Correspondent for Kenyon's HC chapter.  Emma was a founding staff member of her high school's online magazine, and her writings have also been published on the FBomb. She is passionate about girls' education, Jimmy Fallon, iced tea, Ireland, Cleveland, and SmartWool socks.