This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

This week, HC Kenyon co-editor Caroline gets grilled on Susannah’s skillet of cuteness.

Name: Caroline 
Hometown: Princeton, New Jersey
Birthday: June 19, 1989
Year: 2012
Major: Drama
Relationship status: Love is my religion, ya dig?

What’s it like living in an armpit?
Are you talking about my room or my home state?

State.
In the words of J.Woww: I’m putting Vaseline on my face, taking my earrings out, putting my hair up, and I’m beating the crap out of [haters].

Five famous dogs you look up to?
Beethoven, for his musical talent. Air Bud, for his courage. Chance from Homeward Bound—no wait, Chance is the stupid one, I mean Shadow. Shadow’s really noble. Whoever the lead dog in All Dogs Go To Heaven is, he didn’t take crap from anyone. And the dog from the Beggin’ Strips commercials, he’s just great.

Valentine’s Day is this week! Would you rather receive a box of chocolates or a teddy bear that says, “I Love You”?
Chocolates, duh.

Is Valentine’s Day overrated or outstanding?
The movie is outstanding. And I’ve always enjoyed the holiday, I don’t really know why people get so defensive about it. It’s a fun thing to do in the middle of February, and it’s pretty hilarious to observe what couples at Kenyon do to celebrate. Sophomore year I had the Kenyon Inn dinner for two with my mom. The people watching and keyboard music were amazing.

MFK: Jack Donaghy, Kenneth, Tracy.
Marry Jack. He would be so mean and fun. Get with Kenneth because that’s so weird and I’d probably be the only person in the world to experience that. Kill Tracy I guess, I wouldn’t really want to though…maybe I’d help him fake his death so that he could escape TGS, like the time he pretended to move to Africa.

Thoughts on Whitney Houston?
It’s just really sad. Plus I found out right after seeing The Woman in Black, so I was really creeped out in an existential way. 

Does she wanna dance with somebody FROM HELL?
Too soon.

Who’s hotter—Hannah or Jenny?
That’s a foul. You’re asking me to choose between one of my shortest friends and one of my (formerly) baldest friends. (Formerly bald, not formerly my friend- luv ya Hans!)

Favorite sex tip from Cosmo?
Screen your boyfriend’s calls and then call back an hour later, acting all shady about where you were. The mystery will keep your love life alive.

Would you rather eat a worm or a grasshopper? 
Grasshopper. 

Would you rather be on Fear Factor or The Bachelor?
Aren’t they really the same? Isn’t falling in love one of our greatest fears? Sorry, that was bad. The Bachelor. Is Fear Factor even on TV anymore? Plus if I did The Bachelor, I’d probably get to bungee jump off a bridge in Puerto Rico. 

Favorite Kardashian family member and why.
Khloé. She’s the smartest, and I think she and Lamar are gonna make it.

So you love drama academically, but what about socially and romantically?
I just really love any opportunity to practice my craft, so any drama is good drama. 

Closing comments?
Let’s go to McDonald’s.

Caroline Black is a senior Drama major at Kenyon College. In addition to co-founding and writing for her school's HC branch, Caroline is co-president of Beer and Sex, Kenyon's student-run freshman orientation program (and she enjoys making jokes about that title as much as you do). When she's not doing hippy-dippy acting warm-ups or volunteering with her service organization, The Archon Society, Caroline enjoys watching "Parks and Recreation" and dismaying her friends with terrible puns.