This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

Name: Ryan Funk

Year: 2016

Hometown: Pace, Florida

Major: Physics

Relationship Status: Taken

Hi Ryan! You’re one of the renowned swimmers on the Kenyon DIII Swim Team. What else are you involved in on campus?

Other than swimming, I’m involved with the Physics Club and the Outdoors Club (KCOC).

Give us a snapple fact about yourself (AKA, a fun fact about you)!

Some people don’t know this, but I’m a pilot.

As a pilot, is there anywhere you really like to fly to, or hope to go some day?

I would love to take a trip down to the Bahamas with my friends.

How do you feel knowing that the inevitable senior year is finally here?

It’s bittersweet. It feels like we were freshmen just yesterday, you know? And now, looking at the freshmen it’s weird to know what they’re going through and how hard it is, but knowing that they will have a great four years to look back on at the end of it.

So, what’s on your senior year bucket list?

I want to make it to the top of Peirce. I don’t know how, but if I have to climb it I will.

What is one TV character you’d like to hook up with?

Jax’s wife,Tara, from SOA. Maggie Siff is beautiful!

Are you a dog or a cat person?

Definitely a dog person.

How many dogs do you have, if any, and what are their names?

I currently own one pup, Patches. I wish he was here, but if he was I wouldn’t get any work done.

Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla?

Chocolate!

Go-to party playlist? Give us your top five.

This may  be the hardest question. Only five? (Hold on, I’m getting T-Swift out.)[Pulls out his iPhone] I’m a huge Taylor Swift fan. I’ll go with Sparks Fly.

1. Sparks Fly, by Taylor Swift.

2. Bonfire, by Childish Gambino.

3. All the Small Things,  Blink 182.

4. Dancing in the Back Seat, by 3LAU.

5. Martians vs Goblins, by The Game/ Lil Wayne/ Tyler the Creator.

Lastly, knowing everything you know now about Kenyon, what advice would you give to underclassmen/freshmen?

Don’t get too caught up in the moment, and just try to enjoy Kenyon as a whole, even when you’re bored with homework or something. Because, at some point, you’re going to realize that each year flies by faster than the next, and that you didn’t appreciate it half as much as you should have.