roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Your go-to Summer Starbucks Drinks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Summer is the perfect time to try something other than your usual iced caramel macchiato from Starbucks. After all, the fruitier a drink is, the better it tastes in the warmer months. A couple of these Starbucks creations also contain caffeine to give you that much needed boost in the middle of the day. These drinks feel lighter than coffee, making them more refreshing on hot, humid days. Here are the drinks you need to try this summer:

1. Mango Black Tea Lemonade 

This is a summer staple, and it’s not complicated to order. It’s great for when you’re on-the-go or in between meetings. If you want something satisfying, but still refreshing, ask your barista to whip this up for you!

2. Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher with a twist

This drink contains:

• Very Berry Refresher

• Mango pumps

• Strawberries instead of the regular blackberries that come in the VBH Refresher

• Light Water

Let me just tell you, this tastes like summer in a cup. As an added bonus, you can pick this up after work and add a little vodka, but only if you’re 21, of course!

3. Lime, green tea and berries, oh my!

This refresher is not something that would come together naturally, so of course a retired Starbucks employee thought of it. When I ordered this, I did not expect it to be purple! This drink contains:

• Cool Lime Refresher

• Iced green tea (no water)

• Berries instead of the dried limes

4. Peach Green Tea

This is also a staple on the Starbucks menu. It’s amazing, and it’s definitely my favorite summer drink.

All four of these summer drinks are sure to be fan favorites. It’s almost finals week, Flashes! Take a few study breaks and treat yourselves to the taste of summer with one of these Starbucks drinks.

Danie Minor

Kent State

Hey there! My name is Danie Minor, and I am a recent graduate of Kent State. I was a PR major who minored in Fashion Media Writing. I am currently on the job hunt and would love to work within the lifestyle PR realm. I am a city girl from the D.C. metro area. Make sure you check out my personal blog: Definingdanie.com! You can also find me on socialite @danieminor13!
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.