This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

If you are a Lena Dunham fanatic or a lover of Girls, you definitely SHOULD subscribe to Lenny Letter.   

For everyone who is not familiar with Lena Dunham, she is a writer, producer and actor for her hit HBO show, Girls. She just launched her new project, Lenny Letter, with her production producer on Girls, Jenni Konner.

Lenny Letter is a weekly email newsletter that comes out every Tuesday. It’s about feminism, style, health, politics, friendship and much, much more! But the best part of this newsletter, besides hearing wise words from Dunham and friends, is that it is 100% free!

In an interview with Buzzfeed, Dunham said that she wants her audience to be “People who want to talk about radical politics but also want to talk about fashion and also want to talk about Rihanna, and also understand that all of those things can be happening at the same time.”

Lenny’s staff contains Jessica Grose, editor-in-chief; Laia Gracia, associate editor; Doreen St. Felix, editor-at-large; Benjamin Cooley, CEO and Audrey Gelman, publicist.

Right now, Lenny Letter is self-funded, but over time they plan to establish revenue through carefully selected advertisers who collaborate with independent female designers and artists.

If you are at all interested, you can subscribe here

Pop culture enthusiast, adventure seeker, lover of all things purple and an expert on Marilyn Monroe.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.