Why you should follow Kent State PINK on Social Media

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Are you following your Kent State PINK campus reps on social media? Well you should be. Your campus reps and campus street team will be hosting different events, giveaways and activities throughout the school year. These events can range anywhere from Snapchat giveaways, to in-store events, or the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show viewing party. Make sure you stay connected on social media so you can get all the details and updates. You won’t want to miss out on any of the fun throughout the year!

On Tuesday October 20th, your reps will be guests on the Zach & Beau Show where they will be giving away clues for a trick ‘or treat scavenger hunt around campus. This event will be taking place from 10:00pm to Midnight. You’ll have to tune in to Black Squirrel Radio for clues and for a chance to win some freebies!

On Wednesday October 21st your reps will be hosting a bra party at Summit Mall. This event will take place from 6:00pm-8:00pm and will be a night full of fun and surprises! Anyone is welcome to attend, but your reps have 250 personal invitations to give away, so hurry and get your invite before they’re gone! There will also be scratch off cards that give people a chance to win PINK gift cards! Who wouldn’t love to score one of those? Another reason to attend? Everyone gets $25 off of a $100 purchase. So head over to Summit Mall and make sure you don’t miss out on this amazing shopping trip.

For more details on these and future PINK events, follow your campus reps on social media:

Instagram: @Kentstatepink

Twitter: @KentStatePINK

Facebook: Search ‘Kent State PINK

Snapchat: KentStatePINK

Senior at Kent State | Victoria's Secret PINK Campus Rep
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.