This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

It’s raining, it’s pouring, and we all wish we were still snoring, but sadly classes aren’t cancelled just because of some bad weather. So what’s a girl to do when the rain is threatening her makeup and style? Her Campus has got you covered on what to wear when storms are brewing and you just feel like staying home.

1. A killer rain coat

Find this cool one at T.J.Maxx for $39.99

2. A unique umbrella

This one would totally stand out amongst the gray and dreary backdrop of a rainy day. Find it at Target for $16.99.

3. The best boots

These cuties are available at Kohl’s for $54.99. This is a place where you can splurge a bit for some boots you’ll wear all the time!

4. Hair and makeup

Opt for a simple updo to avoid the frizz and dripping wet hair. Don’t forget to keep your makeup light and fresh so it stays all day. Waterproof makeup is a necessity on rainy days!

I am currently a freshman at Kent State and I love it here! I just declared my major as journalism and I would love to become a book editor/publisher!
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.