When there is nice weather, everyone gets spring fever. Here are the top 10 tell-tale signs that it’s the most wonderful time of the year:
10. Kent’s social calendar is jam-packed yet again.
9. Suddenly, everyone has a dog to walk.
8. Iced coffee replaces the typical latte.
7. Sandals and miniskirts replace jeans and sweaters at parties.
6. Day-drinking on porches comes out of hibernation.
5. “Skies Out, Thighs Out” is taken a bit too seriously.
4. Countless sunglasses and sunshine selfies fill your Instagram feed.
3. Girls are wearing flip-flops — even though there is still snow on the ground.
2. Groups of guys all over campus can be seen tossing around a football or Frisbee.
1. You see at least five tweets saying, “It’s so nice out! I can finally drive around with my windows down!”