Style Spotlight: Kiairah Williams

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Kent is known for its excellent fashion school that attracts students from all over the country. These students have various styles that express their unique personalities. This week’s style spotlight is on Kiairah, a second-year Fashion Merchandising student with killer style. Check out her looks and our interview with her below.

HC: What inspires your style?KW: I’m inspired by life: like the weather, my mood that day, what I watched on TV the night before, etc..

HC: Favorite season?KW: Definitely fall!

HC: Do you have any shopping tips for our readers?KW: Don’t be afraid of the clearance section! There are always some hidden treasures in there.

HC: What is your go-to outfit?KW: Boyfriend jeans, a button down shirt, and ankle boots

HC: Favorite item currently in your wardrobe?KW: My beige over the knee lace boots.

HC: What made you want to pursue fashion?KW: I love that fashion requires creativity and it is a way to express yourself without saying anything. 

Talor Bly

Kent State

Hey, I'm Talor! I am a Sophmore Fashion Merch Major and Marketing Minor at Kent State University. I love traveling, laughter, and perfect weather.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.