This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

So many of us are guilty of looking at pictures in magazines and thinking Oh, I could never wear that! Don’t speak to soon! Yes, some of those looks can be a little “out there” as far as real life goes, but you’d be surprised how easily you can tweak these looks to suit your life. Here is one glamorous Vogue photo and three easy ways to recreate it at any comfort level!

The Inspiration:

Beginner:

Take the standout piece of this look, a floral blazer, and accessorize with a larger necklace. Keep the rest of the outfit simple with a plain white tank and flats. 

Interemediate:

If you’re a bit more of a fashion risk taker, add a pieces with more detail, such as a lace top, gold rings, a floral necklace, and bow flats. 

Advanced: 

Be warned, this version is for the more adventurous fashionista. If you’re feeling daring, create your outfit more closely to the inspiration image. Accessorize with bold statement pieces and keep a few buttons on your blouse undone.

Hopefully these different interpretations of the inspiration image will help you to see the real life fashion ideas in fashion fantasy magazines!

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.