Recover from your semester with the Her Campus Holiday Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

You did it! You completed another semester of school! What better way to celebrate than with all things R&R from the Her Campus Holiday Survival Kit? Her Campus is here to help you refresh, revitalize and regroup over your winter break with all things beauty and relaxation.

Calm your nerves and relax with Yogi Tea. Yogi Tea’s delicious and healthy flavors include Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy and Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life.

Cozy up by the fire with your favorite blanket, your Yogi Tea and your newest book from Book of the Month. Book of the Month is the perfect program for the girl who loves to read, but has no time to pick out a new book.  

Now that you’ve had some much needed “you” time, get your #girlgang together for a spa day with the help from Leaders Cosmetics, Rimmel London and Pure Silk. Leaders Cosmetics’ innovative facemasks use coconut gel that contains vitamins B, C and the antioxidant Anthocyanin. If you weren’t already sold on the rejuvenating benefits of the sheet masks, Leaders Cosmetics is cruelty free! 

Enjoy the 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-pollution Mask, 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask and 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask!

Once your face is fresh, Rimmel London is there to help with all of your makeup needs, including the Natural Bronzer, Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner, Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour and Scandaleyes Original Mascara.

I know, its winter and the last thing you want to do is shave your legs, but trust me, its time. Pure Silk is here to help complete your R&R so you can return to school refreshed and ready to go. Its moisturizing formula helps leave your legs softer and smoother than ever.

Follow Her Campus Kent State on Twitter and Instagram (@hckentstate) to find out how to win these amaizing products!

Photos by Gael Reyes.

Sammy Pesick is a Senior Fashion Merchandising major at Kent State University with minors in Fashion Media and Marketing. She has a passion for food and a weakness for designer purses while polka dots are her aesthetic. Sammy is currently the President and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Kent State where she strives to share her love of Her Campus with the Kent State community.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.