This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Busy bloggers, business owners and social media mavens can now rejoice! Instagram recently announced that the app is launching multi-account support within the app. This new update means that users will now be able to manage multiple accounts from one device. As of February 8, users can add additional accounts from their settings. The update is available for iOS and Android users as long as the app has been updated to version 7.15 or higher.

How to Add & Switch Accounts

• Go to your Instagram profile and click the gear icon (iOS) or triple dot icon (Android) to get to your settings. Scroll to the bottom and click “Add Account.”
  • After plugging in the login information for the second account, you’ll have multiple ways to switch from one to the other.
  • An arrow will appear next to your username at the top of the screen. Click it and a dropdown menu will appear.
  • OR, hold down your profile button and a menu with your accounts will pop up. (Check out the second image)

This menu will pop up if you hold down your profile button. 

Instagram has been busy rolling out new features, but they’re not done yet. View counts on videos are soon to come. The Facebook-owned app has hinted that there are even more updates to look forward to!

“Adding view counts is the first of many ways you’ll see video on Instagram get better this year.”

Although the video view count update has not yet been released, users can expect to see it within the coming week.

Hello! My name is Gabrielle, but I go by Gael and I am a junior public relations major. I'm a Filipino American with a love for traveling and I've lived in Manila, Shanghai and Ohio. When I'm not writing for Her Campus, I'm writing for Flash Communications. You can also find me blogging, tweeting and whatever else comes with maintaining my multitude of online presences (and Her Campus' as well). I also enjoy shopping, obsessing over Star Wars, puppies, making videos for my youtube channel and buying too many books than I have time for. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet! xx
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.