This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Unless you’ve been living under a rock then you should know Harry Styles has embarked on a world tour. Styles, wearing his signature fancy suits, is currently touring his debut album titled Harry Styles and is currently in the middle of touring Europe.

On his first night of the tour in Basel, Switzerland, Harry introduced a song he had written two years ago titled Medicine. Fans were ecstatic to get new music from him, and boy were they in for a surprise.

Styles starts the song off with “here to take my medicine, take my medicine. Treat you like a gentleman.” Later going on to sing “the boys and the girls are here. I mess around with him, and I’m okay with it.” Although some fans speculate he actually sings “bit” instead of “him,” but it’s unclear from the audio uploaded from previous concerts.

In an interview with The Sun back in May 2017,  Styles said he never felt the need to label his sexuality, nor give an explanation to it.

“No, I never felt the need to really,” Harry said in regards to labeling his sexuality. “I don’t feel like it’s something I’ve ever felt like having to explain about myself.”

So what does it mean exactly when someone says they don’t label their sexuality? Just that. You don’t feel the need to classify yourself as straight or bisexual or any other label. It just means you fall in love with whoever you fall in love with!

Styles has always made his concerts a safe spot for all kinds of people, with his motto being “treat people with kindness,” as well as saying at one of his concerts “I love every single one of you. If you are black, if you are white, if you are gay, if you are straight, if you are transgender. Whoever you are, whoever you want to be. I support you. I love every single one of you.”

Harry screaming the lyrics on stage has made fans more than happy because it’s making them feel comfortable with their own sexuality and feeling safe among the LGBTQ+ community since their idol feels so comfortable with his own sexuality.

So before you start labeling Harry as bisexual, although yes, he did release a “bisexual anthem” that doesn’t mean Harry himself classifies as bisexual, and it wasn’t to label those in the LGBTQ+ community who also don’t prefer to classify their sexuality.

A sophomore at Kent State University majoring in journalism with a minor in fashion media. I love to workout and hang out with friends and hike! I love reading and writing about fashion, health, and relationships and how to balance your life in college.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.