toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Group Halloween costume ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Halloween is coming up QUICK and you still need a costume! So does your friend, and your other friend. Wait, that’s a great idea! DRESS UP TOGETHER! 

Start brainstorming with these 2016-approved group Halloween costume ideas! 

The Kardashians and Jenners

Honeslty, props to your squad can pull this one off. Be sure you include Kim, Kourtney, Khloé, Kris, Caitlyn, Kylie, Kendall, and Rob. Optional costumes include Scott Disick, Kanye West, North West…let’s be real. No one has this many friends. 

The Powerpuff Girls 

Did you always want to be the green Powerpuff girl or was that just me? Relive your inner 2000s child with your besties by your side.

Orange is the New Black 

Bring the hit Netflix series to life as the character of your choice. Remember, be smart on Halloween to avoid dressing up in a real orange suit later in the evening. 

Starbucks Drinks

The beautiful thing about Starbucks drinks is that they come in all shapes and sizes, so you and your girls can not go wrong with this one! 

Trolls

The freaky little 90s dolls are making a comback in the all new Trolls movie coming to theathers November 4, 2016. Plus, it’s a valid excuse to wear a crazy colorful wig. 

Final Five Gymnastics Team

Take it back to Rio as the women of the US Olympic Gymanstics team. Tip: a chocolate metal might taste better. 

Friends

Be Friends with your friends. How cute is that?! Dibs on Rachel

Pokémon Characters

Pokémon Go was so hot just a few months ago. Maybe your awesome attrire will help Catch ‘Em All! And by “Em” we mean all the hot single guys at the party. 

Have fun, be safe, and Happy Halloween! 

Erin Keller

Kent State

broadcast journalism x fashion media 
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.