This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

When it comes to finals week, no one seems to really care about fashion. But who says fashion can’t be comfortable and cute? Here are three alternatives to the PJ pants you were going to wear to class. (Shhh, we won’t tell).

Sweatpants (done the right way)

When worn alone, these sweatpants and white tee could function as pajamas, but adding a patterned scarf and some colorful bracelets makes you look like you didn’t just roll out of bed.   

Leggings (AKA, a college girl’s best friend)

Every college girl has at least 30 pairs of leggings in her closet, so this oufit is a no-brainer. Dress up leggings and an oversize v-neck by adding a large gold necklace and a denim vest. And don’t forget comfortable shoes!

Printed Pants

These pants are the next best thing to sweats and make a statement all on their own. Tuck in a plain tank, add a bright necklace, and you’ll look like you put in much more effort than you actually did. 

Follow these tips, and you’re sure to evoke jealousy in all your pajama-clad peers. What a way to end the year in style!

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.