Campus Cutie: Reid Schaffer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Name: Reid Schaffer

Year: Sophomore

Major: Hospitality Management

Hometown: Norwalk, Ohio

Her Campus: What’s your favorite memory from Kent so far?

Reid Schaffer: Going to Chicago for my fraternity, Sigma Phi Epsilon’s, national conference. It was awesome meeting SigEp brothers from all across America. We had a blast.

HC: What position do you hope to have in SigEp?

RS: President.

HC: What are you looking forward to doing at Kent that you haven’t done yet?

RS: Starting to take classes that actually pertain to my major, and eventually getting internships.

HC: If you weren’t working in Hospitality Management, what would your dream job be?

RS: I would love to be General Manager of the Cleveland Browns and lead them to their first ever Super Bowl.

HC: What would your last meal be?

RS: Bourbon steak and homemade Three Cheese Mac and Cheese.

HC: What are the top qualities you look for in a girl?

RS: I like someone who is funny and has a sarcastic sense of humor, but is overall nice. Also, someone who likes to be outdoors and who is down to earth. 

HC: What is at the top of your Bucket List?

RS: My dad and I have always wanted to visit and attempt to climb Machu Picchu in Peru together.

Ally Strok

Kent State

Applied Communications and Public Relations major at Kent State University. Member of Chi Omega sorority. I love coffee, Paris, the Browns, my cat, and pizza.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.