Campus Cutie: Becki Nauta

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Becki Nauta is this week’s Campus Cutie! She comes to Kent State from Columbus, Ohio. She’s a freshman and currently undecided on a major, but is excited to be involved with Sigma Sigma Sigma and furthering her education here at Kent!

Her Campus: What is your dream job?Becki Nauta: I do not have a particular “dream job,” but I know I need to have a job where I use my outgoing characteristics and my patient care qualities. I also need to have mathematics in my daily life, be challenged to feel fulfilled, and be able to support myself independently. 

HC: What keeps you motivated?BN: Knowing that I will get an education that I will love and that I can get a career I will honestly be happy with.

HC: What makes Kent State special?BN: I love how culturally diverse campus is and how I can be exactly who I am, which I never could do in high school.

HC: What do you like to do in your free time? BN: I like to read trashy novels, play my clarinet, and I love hanging out with my friends.

HC: What is one show that everyone must binge-watch?BN: Grey’s Anatomy

HC: What is your favorite Halloween movie?BN: Hocus Pocus

Find out more about Becki by following her on her Twitter and Instagram! 

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.