This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is 18-year-old Anu Sharma! Anu is a freshman and new sister of Sigma Sigma Sigma here at Kent State. While exploring her options of other majors and different ways to get involved on campus Anu is excited to be at Kent State as well as being a first generation college student. 

Her Campus: What is your hometown?Anu Sharma: Bellville, New Jersey

HC: What is your major?AS: Integrated Language Arts

HC: What is your dream job?AS: I’m considering changing my major, so maybe journalist

HC: What are you involved in on campus?AS: Besides Greek Life, I am in Unicef. 

HC: What keeps you motivated?AS: I’m the first in my family to go to college, I feel so honored and proud. My family loves hearing stories about what campus and campus life is like.

HC: What makes Kent State Special?AS: It’s a bit close to home, but I love the friendly atmosphere

HC: What is one show everyone must binge-watch?AS: How to Get Away with Murder or Sirens

HC: Favorite Halloween movie?AS: Halloweentown

Find more about Anu out on her Twitter @Asharm16

Hi! I'm Taylor Robinson. I'm a sophomore journalism major at Kent State. I like Parks and Rec and hanging out with my dog.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.