This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

You may recognize this week’s Campus Celeb, Tracia Pfrogner, if you’re involved in the Fashion Student Organization here at Kent. She is the PR chair for the organization and has been involved in FSO since her freshman year. Aside from her role in FSO, she also runs a personal style blog fittingly named “Tracie Marie Please.” Her Campus had the opportunity to ask her a few questions about FSO, her blog and her experiences at Kent.

Age – 20

Major/ minors – Fashion Merchandising Major with a dual minor in Marketing and Anthropology

Year in school – Junior

Hometown – Dayton, Ohio

Her Campus: Tell me about an experience that you were proud of?

Tracia Pfrogner:  I am really proud of my blog, Tracie Marie Please and my work I have done so far as the Public Relations head of the Fashion Student Organization. Being a college student with a bunch of extracurricular activities is never easy, but being able to balance school, my blog and FSO has been a lot of work but has also been so much fun! Starting the #FSOLove campaign this summer on the FSO social media platforms has been so great, and it was so cool that it turned into our official t-shirt for this year! I have loved seeing members show their #FSOLove, and I am proud that my small idea has turned into a big part of the Fashion Student Organization. 

I am a freshman in Fashion Merch. I currently run my personal blog (The Brooklyn Script) and have always loved writing and blogging. I am also on hall council and a member of FSO. I am from Columbus, OH.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.