5 Reasons You Should Binge Love Island Australia Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Get excited, because Love Island Australia just made its debut on Hulu! All the contestants have accents, and if that isn’t a good enough excuse to watch it, here are five more reasons to try and convince you.

It’s the easiest dating show to follow, like ever

The only goal of the show is for the contestants to be coupled up by the end of the week. That’s it. Plus, you don’t need to worry about your favorites going home in a rose ceremony (eye roll).

The challenges are hilarious

Each week contestants participate in hilarious challenges such as giant spin the bottle and “slide into the DMs” slip-in-slide style. Love Island is not shy, so you get to see all the contestants (and all the drama) up close and personal.

Did I mention the villa? 

The Villa is your IRL dream home. Enough said.

There are cats!

The famous words of one of the contestants, Natasha: “Maybe I’ll just date one of the villa cats.” Seriously though, they are great, and they are everywhere.

THE BOYS 

The cast is made up of all of your dream men. Did I mention some of the contestants are teachers, professional models and rugby players?

Australian accents, a dream home and hot contestants make the perfect recipe for your new favorite dating show. You’re welcome, happy bingeing!

Kayla Proctor

Kent State '20

Kayla is super excited to be working with Her Campus. She is from Colorado and is currently a public relations major and sport administration minor. She is also on the Kent State University Dance Team and works as a tour guide where she loves sharing her passion for her school with other students. In her free time, Kayla likes to read, go hiking, and ski. Kayla hopes to work for collegiate level football doing sports relations and productions.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.