The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Valentine’s Day is spending time with the ones you love. Rather you are spending it with your significant other(s) or with your friends and family or yourself. There is no excuse as to why you shouldn’t be celebrating your self-love. And why not some self-love with a cute lingerie set? Lingerie is meant for someone to feel sexy and confident in. So, it doesn’t matter if that lingerie is for your partner or just for you to see. Everyone deserves a lingerie set. Listed below are in style and adorable lingerie brands that will spice up your underwear game for you or your partner(s). 

Savage X Fenty 

Now we know Rihanna never disappoints, and Savage X Fenty’s new Valentine’s Day line supports that. Not only being a body-inclusive brand but a lingerie brand that has a set for any body type. Rather you like to be flashy, modest, comfortable or just need new underwear, Savage X Fenty has it all. Their Valentine’s Day line includes the classic pink, red and black colors, with a cute sweetheart candy print. The prices range from about $20 for bras and about $6 for panties. This line also includes garters, sleepwear, men’s underwear and lingerie dresses. There is something for everyone in this collection and will bring out the lover in you. 

MeUndies

Not only does this brand allow you to customize your own underwear. But you can match with others. This is not only for couples but for friends who want have some fun getting each other matching underwear. MeUndies lets you pick the style and pattern of your underwear. And of course, they have the most adorable Valentine’s Day partners from loving gummy bears to a classic heart partner. This brand is more than just for the comfort lovers of underwear they are a sustainable brand that uses breathable elastic material. Their prices range from their underwear being about $20 and bras for about $30. This brand is definitely for those lazy days when you just want to do is lounge in your underwear but still look cute. 

Parade

As much as lingerie is sexy, so is sustainability and Parade offers both. A more comfortable brand as well but not far from having cute feminine designs. Their Valentine’s Day line expresses a seductive homebody. With satin and lace materials with flora and cheetah print patterns. This line has no wire bras meant for comfort and lounging including sleep sets and bodysuits. Their prices range from bras being about $35 and panties being about $15. This line also has a collab with Betsy Johnson to expresses a wild side to lingerie. 

Lane Bryant: Cacique

As stated earlier, lingerie is meant for everyone. Cacique offers over 92 different bra sizes opening up the inclusivity of lingerie to thousands. Cacique is all over the floral print for their Valentine’s Day line. Along with having a wide range of panty styles. Their prices range from bras being about $45 and panties ranging from about $20. This brand expresses greatly that any body size and type can look good in their lingerie. 

Love, Vera 

Another inclusive brand for all sizes. A woman of color-owned lingerie brand that cares about providing lingerie colors that can go with any skin color. Their Valentine’s Day line is a use of hot pink, lavender and maroon. Along with the use of mesh and fringe. A very intimate line that makes someone look like a body of art. A unique aspect of this line is the use of multiple straps and cutouts. Their prices range from bras being about $60 and their panties being about $20. This bold and intricate lingerie line will make you a show-stopping event. 

Lingerie isn’t made for models or to necessarily to be shown off. It is meant to be something that brings you confidence and love to your body. And it doesn’t matter if it’s for yourself or others, as long as you feel good about yourself in it, that is all that matters. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Rachel Ray

Kent State '24

Rachel is a senior at Kent State University majoring in Fashion Merchandising and minoring in Photojournalism. This is her third semester with HerCampus and second semester as Senior Editor. She is from Boulder, Colorado and loves music, photography and art.