This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.
With finals week rapidly approaching, college students are stressed out. Luckily, there are a few ways to de-stress yourself during this crazy week. Here are three suggestions to keep you from losing your marbles.

1. Never Fear! Stress relief dogs are here at Kent State in the library. Who doesn’t love a cute fluffy puppy to play with for an hour to take your mind off your next big final? May 4th and 5th from 3-5 p.m., the library is hosting a study-free zone for students to hang out with therapy dogs!

2. Manicure time! What better way to get off campus and relax, while feeling pretty! A cheap manicure can range anywhere from $15 – $20 near campus. If you’re up for the splurge, this is the best way to do it during finals week. Then you can nail your final knowing you look good, and feel good!

3. Indulge yourself! Have someone give you a swipe date at Eastway, or get in a car and go on a Wal-Mart run. They key to relax is to fill an entire cart, or an entire basket with sweets! Don’t hold back, put ice cream, cake, Twinkies, Oreos; put it all in the cart! You deserve it after that all-nighter and studying all week for finals. If that doesn’t work, find a local bakery, bring $5 and buy the sweetest treat you can find!

Happy studying, and may the curve be ever in your favor!
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.