Fall Drinks from Starbucks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kennesaw chapter.

Pumpkin Spice Latte’s are back in season and so are my off-menu recommendations!

Brown sugar oatmilk shaken espresso with pumpkin sauce

This is my go-to drink. All you have to order is the Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso and ask for pumpkin sauce. For a grande, I ask for two pumps pumkpin. For a venti, I recommend asking for the shots to be Ristretto, this produces shorter shots so they’re richer in flavor and less watered down. I then only ask for two pumps of pumpkin in the Venti. The ristretto enriches flavor while not calling for more pumps of pumpkin. I personally don’t like my drinks too sweet, so the more pumps the merrier if you’re not like me!

Iced Chai with Pumpkin Cream cold foam

Ask for an iced chai, I personally prefer it with Oatmilk, and then topped with pumpkin cream cold foam – it is delicious and spicy in the most seasonal way possible! If you’re wanting to increase caffeine content, ask for a blonde espresso shot!

Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew with Caramel and Cinnamon Dolce Topping

The pumpkin cream cold brew is superb, but adding caramel syrup and cinnamon dolce topping will take this drink to a whole new level. I would recommend going with the standard amount of pumps, the pumpkin cream cold brew comes with two pumps of vanilla. You can ask to substitute with caramel or do two pumps of each.

Melissa Walsh

Kennesaw '22

Melissa is a Senior at Kennesaw studying both Journalism and Political Science. Her interests include politics, environmental issues, and human rights. In addition to being a writer for the Kennesaw Chapter, Melissa also serves as senior editor.