Matthew Madorma’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.

Basics:              
Name: Matthew Madorma
Year: Senior
Major: Marketing
Hometown: Monroe Township, NJ
Birthday: August 14
Relationship Status: In a relationship

Her Campus Kean: What career do you plan to pursue after graduation?
MM: My dream in life is to be a general manager for a professional sports team. I was told by Howard Reynolds if you don’t you dream big, you’re not dreaming enough. I would love to be an agent. I would just like to work in sports either way. My life revolves around sports and entertainment.

HCK: Biggest Pet Peeve?
MM: When my mom says the word fresh. It annoys me to no end, because fresh is a positive word in any other aspect except when you’re talking about a person.

HCK: What’s the best way that a girl can get your attention?
MM: Be put together; look well, like you tried when you woke up in the morning.

HCK: Is there something about you most people don’t know?
MM: I’m usually extremely pessimistic internally; most people don’t get that because I’m extremely confident, but I normally think most things are going to go wrong. Murphy’s law, I guess.

HCK: Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
MM: Yeah my ear is pierced and I have no tattoos because I’m afraid of needles.

Favorites:
Color: I don’t really have one.
Food: Steak
Song: Paris: Kanye West & Jay Z
Sport: Hockey
Team: New Jersey Devils & Miami Dolphins
Number: 13 & 23
Band/ Artist: Kanye West, U2, and Bruce Springsteen
Quote: “What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger.”

Avani Kapur is a senior at Kean University studying Writing with a minor in Communication.  She is currently an intern at Kooba Bags in New York City.  She also contributes to the student newspaper at her school, The Tower. She loves to travel and just came back from a summer study abroad in gorgeous Florence.  Avani also loves shopping and has an obsession with cute heels, bags and leather jackets.  In her free time you can find her writing at Starbucks, cooking, or lounging on the couch with her adorable kitten, Fred, and her dog, Bella.  She is so excited to be part of the HerCampus team!