alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.

Name- Brian Fonseca

Age- 20

Birthday- Jan. 27, 1994

Year- Sophomore

Major- Athletic training

Interest in movies- Comedies

Celebrity crush- Jennifer Lawrence

Clubs- Photography club

Her campus rep- So what are some of your pet peeves?

Brian –“Well people who always try to be right when a lot of the times they really aren’t, its annoying. People who brag about themselves trying to show off, oh and people who chew with their mouth open!”

Her campus rep- What do you look for in a woman?

Brian- “She has to be fun like able to keep a conversation going, have a good personality, none of those stuck up girls who are full of themselves, I prefer tall girls but not too tall like 5’2-5’8. She can’t be very she like I’d like to introduce her to friends and everyone have a good time instead of her not talking. I look for personality first, but if she has nice assets that’s always a plus and she has to have a cute smile. She’s got to prove she’s serious about us, you know that she’s down for the ride with me for the long run, she’s got to have my back even if it’s for something not serious, and if she’s into video games and she’s funny, that’s a plus!”

Her campus rep- What’s the most romantic date you have been on or planned?

Brian- “I would say the most romantic date I’ve been on was when “Fast 5” came out and I went to see it with my girl at the time, and let’s just say we were all the way in the back of the theater and things got interesting, and then after that I took her to a somewhat fancy restaurant in the Ironbound and I had my cousin go to my house and put a trail of rose peddles leading to me bed and we literally got down with the get down till the sun came up, it may not be the most romantic but it’s the best date I’ve ever been on.”

Her campus rep- Anything else you’d like to share, maybe your dream girl is going to read this.

Brian- “Well I am Portuguese and black, I am a musician, I play guitar, bass, drums, and a little bit of piano, and according to what I’ve heard I can sing, um I like making people laugh and I always wanted a girlfriend who’s a musician as well.”

I received my Associate's degree in Liberal Arts Journalism at Middlesex County College. I have a variety of Journalism experience. I was in charge of children's newsletter at a summer camp program. I worked on a news report at MCC about a program called "Give Kids a Smile" and this program provided free dental care to children. I am great at digital photography, interviewing, and networking. I also wrote for two school newspapers.The first was "Quo Vadis" for Middlesex County College. I am currently a second time writer for "The Tower" newspaper at Kean. I am currently the Vice President of Her Campus for the Fall semester 2013 and during the Spring I will be the President of Her Campus Kean magazine. This May 2014 I will be graduating with my Bachelor's degree in Communications/ Journalism.