This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Juniata chapter.

Being a campus cutie at Juniata means a lot more than having nice hair and a contagious smile. At Juniata our cuties go above and beyond the call of “cutie duty”. Being a campus cutie at Juniata means the following.

You’re…

C- Community Oriented

U- Unity Focused

T- Talented

I- Intellectual 

E- Extraordinary

Community Oriented

Juniata places a great amount of emphasis on being community oriented. Each month students log community service hours to show how we give back. The Community Service Office is dedicated to promoting civic engagement and social responsibility through service learning. Students at Juniata strive to create positive change that addresses needs in the local community and beyond. Each year the Community Service office also leads a service-learning trip. If you’re interested in the trip or other community service opportunities contact Abbey Baird at bairda@juniata.edu .

Unity Focused

Juniata students are accepting and supportive of diversity on campus. In 2005 the Unity house was created. The Unity House on campus is home to the Office of Diversity & Inclusion and the Campus Ministry. As a campus community we are constantly striving to be more inclusive and meet the growing cultural and spiritual needs of students.

Talented

Juniata is a liberal arts school so no matter where you look you find campus cuties blessed with unique talents. Whether you’re spending time in the pottery studio or our theater’s black box, talented students flood our campus. In addition, our new digital push and play recording studio enables any student to show off their talents and star in their own animated shows.

Intellectual

Our students are smart. And smart is sexy. Need I say more?

Extraordinary

At Juniata you will find a population of over-achievers. Being a campus cutie means you’re extraordinary in everything that you do from your class work to extracurricular activities. Juniata is unusual; it’s a special place that brings out something extraordinary in all of its students as they begin to call this place home. 

Email stephaniescavone@hercampus.com to nominate a Juniata Campus C-U-T-I-E!

I'm best described as a sushi enthusiast, avid online shoe shopper, and lover of all things social media. Some of my favorite things are sparklers, sprinkles, and urban decay. What more is there to say? Connect with me on twitter and instagram @elise_ani you won't regret it ;)
Juniata Campus Correspondant.