yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

Best of Juniata: Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Juniata chapter.

At Juniata, most students don’t need a special occasion to dress up in capes, elf hats or turtle packs. But on Halloween, more people get in the spirit. Here are the top five photos from costumes seen on campus.

5. Piñatas

These two lovely ladies spent the night throwing candy at unsuspecting partygoers.

4.Disney Princesses

These Juniata ladies were looking for their Prince Charmings! 

3. Minions

Creative costumes, but where are Gru and the girls?

2. Medusa and Snake Hunter 

Our couple’s costume of the night was a little wild and crazy but hey, it works, and it works well! 

1.     Pac Woman and Man

Photo by Emily Layman

Are these folks stuck back in the 1980s? The only way to improve these costumes would be by adding signature Pac Man sounds!

Although Halloween doesn’t come around for another year, it wouldn’t be out of the ordinary to see a Juniata student dressed up in one of these costumes any day of the year.

Kelsey is a senior studying Environmental Science at Juniata College in Huntingdon, PA. She spent all of last year studying abroad in The Gambia, Galapagos Island, and India, check out her blog at travelinggypsykelsey.wordpress.com! You can find Kelsey on Twitter at @KelseyKohrs