As we all know, Halloweekend is almost upon us and it is sure to bring its fair share of ghosts, ghouls and Miley Cyrus-themed costumes. And, while decorating for the awesome party you’re hosting is certainly the most important part, having the ultimate playlist comes in at a close second. However, if your schedule is pretty packed and you haven’t a second to spare on creating one, never fear because we’ve got you covered. So sit back, relax and get your freak on to the tune of our ultimate Halloween party playlist.
1. Disturbia- Rihanna
Rihanna? More like Ri-hold that thought ‘cause I’m about to get my groove on.
2. Heads Will Roll- the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs
Off with your head if you refuse to get your boogy on and come dance with me.
3. Psycho Killer- Talking Heads
Pardon me while I run, run, run, run, run, run, run away to the dancefloor.
4. Monsters- Eminem feat. Rihanna
Looks like we’re the monsters tonight.
5. I Want Candy- Aaron Carter
Trick-or-treat cause I am certainly not smelling any feet that have been walking around a frat house floor.
6. Time Warp- The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Can we time warp back to this night as many times as we want?
7. Highway to Hell- AC/DC
Raise your hand if your theme song just came on!
8. Thriller- Michael Jackson
MJ more like MBAE am I right?
9. Monster Mash- Bobby “Boris” Pickett
Let’s be real, it wouldn’t be a Halloween playlist without this song.
10. Superstition- Stevie Wonder
The only way to cancel out that black cat sighting is to play this song on repeat all night long.
11. Seven Nation Army- The White Stripes
If Jack White’s musical talent isn’t scary, than I don’t know what is.
12. Werewolves of London- Warren Zevon
Remind me to never move to London. Kthanks.
13. Black Magic Woman- Fleetwood Mac
You’ll have your spell on everyone when this song comes on.
14. Bad Moon Rising- Creedence Clearwater Revival
Lions and tigers and werewolves, oh my!
15. I Put a Spell On You- Creedence Clearwater Revival
The Hermione Granger anthem.
16. Haunted- Beyonce
Wouldn’t be a playlist without bowing to the one, true Bey.
17. Dark Horse- Katy Perry
So you wanna play with magic? Good thing you’re dressed like a witch, then.
18. Hungry Like the Wolf- Duran Duran
Phew, good thing Halloween isn’t on a full moon this year!