This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Angel numbers are multiple repeating numbers that are sent by a guardian angel to you. Seeing a certain set of numbers repeatedly is a sign. Your guardian angel is trying to communicate to you and get your attention on a certain matter. Each set of numbers reflects a different message.
This is similar to making a wish when the clock turns 11:11 pm/am. The repeating numbers are communication from a ‘higher up’ from above. People believe in different things depending on how they feel about a higher power or religion, but angel numbers have grown in popularity regardless. I’ve noticed that witch tok has definitely

111- Manifest your wants and trust the process. Listen to yourself and trust you know what’s best. Things are aligning and big things are coming.

222- You are okay. Everything that’s meant to be happening, is happening. You’re in the right place in life and don’t have to stress about your situation.

333- The universe is with you and your angels are watching over you. You are surrounded by encouragement and will be led to the right thing.

444- You are on the right path and are being protected by your guardian angels. They are watching over you as you pursue your wants and will help you along the way. You have complete protection.

555- New things are coming and will make a huge impact on your life. Big things will change and your life will shift. Trust the process.

666- Take a step back and breathe. Things aren’t going the way they should be and you need to take a break and reflect.

777- You are on the right path doing everything exactly right. Keep doing you!

888- Success and abundance are coming your way. This is usually aligned with incoming money and promotions in life!

999- You’re holding too much in and need to find a release. Let go of everything bringing you down or holding you back.

1111- This is a time to manifest and think about where you are going.

000- A new beginning is happening and it’s time to start over. You are in control and have extreme potential.

1010- The end of your work is near! You are so close to meeting your goal and completing what you’ve worked towards.

Finding an angel number can turn your day around. A reminder of hope and support is important. Whether it’s on a clock, your gas mileage, or the length of a song it’s meant for you to be seen! Take it as a fun reminder or with serious consideration and see if those numbers align with your life!

Kate is majoring in writing, rhetoric, and technical communication and minoring in entrepreneurship. You can usually find her at Starbucks and listening to true crime podcasts.