What cereal are you? (During finals week)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

We all know breakfast is the most important meal of the day and a key aspect in exam success, which means that cereal might play a big role in the upcoming weeks. What cereal are you during finals week?

Cap’n Crunch: These are the people during finals week who are down to crunch time. Their grade has been dragging all semester, so they spend countless hours in the library making up for lost time!

Frosted Flakes: These are the type of people who have been on their “A” game all semester. They visit office hours on the regular, and they breeze past finals week with flying colors. Plus they may ask the teacher for some extra credit just for fun.

Lucky Charms: These are the people you only see in class once or twice during the semester but show up to the midterm and final to get an easy A. How did they pass? No one knows. Maybe it’s just simple luck.

Cocoa Puffs: These are the students who don’t care what they get on their final. They are still going to go out and have a good time. No social life is going to stop for a simple test. Might as well end the semester with a bang.

Aleixka has a B.A. in Media Arts and Design and a minor in Spanish from James Madison University. She loves all things books, traveling, food, and photography.