felix luo ucRO rs4y9I unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
felix luo ucRO rs4y9I unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Decor

Top 5 JMU RedBubble Stickers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

As you walk through the halls you see everyone on their laptops, usually covered in stickers. You’re in Carrier trying to get homework done, but first you just have to see what’s written on the sticker on the computer in front of you. Then you’re in class, examining the bright pink Hydro-flask across the room seeing what your classmate’s interests are. All over campus JMU students have left their mark on the school essentials. Almost all of those were ordered online from RedBubble. So I have gathered the top five stickers you just have to have. 

1. James Madison stars  This sticker is black, white and funky! It is guaranteed to match any color scheme and will add some flair. Show off your JMU pride while still saving money for more ramen!

2. GO DUKES Nothing screams JMU pride like a sticker. We get all of the color feels with this one. The best part, it’s only $2.50! Time to make your laptop look trippy and ready for game day. 

3. JMU drip This one is oozing with creativity and is sure to make that brand new water bottle stand out from the rest. We know we all bleed purple and gold so might as well make your prized possessions bleed too!

4. Saturdays are for the Dogs We all know that during fall semester our Saturday’s are reserved. We file into Bridgeforth, streamers in hand, and cheer on our Dukes. Get game day ready with this snazzy sticker.  

5. JMU waves Be sure to make waves in Carrier with this new sticker. It’s perfect for any day of the week and will guarantee to make you drink your water! 

Say so long to the days of boring folders and notebooks. Show everyone what school pride looks like and support small artists. Not only will your supplies be dripping with excitement, but it will also show just how amazing our school really is. Now go get to studying in style!

Kate is majoring in writing, rhetoric, and technical communication and minoring in entrepreneurship. You can usually find her at Starbucks and listening to true crime podcasts.
School of Media Arts and Design student with a concentration in Interactive Design. Campus Correspondent for the JMU chapter of Her Campus, Campus Coordinator for Rent the Runway on Campus, and Social Media Marketing Intern for Auntie Anne's.