This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Name:
Sam Datta

Year: Senior

Age: 22

Hometown: Centreville, VA

Relationship Status: Single

Interests and Activities: Volunteering at the SPCA, boxing, youth coach/mentor, working out, hanging out with friends, Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, medium walks on the beach (I hate long walks).

What is your Dream Job? To be a District Attorney in Virginia.

What is your Ideal Date? Candlelit, and I’m probably cooking an Italian chicken dish while watching a romantic comedy, preferably with Matthew McConaughey.  Then I would pull out some classy wine for this classy lady. After, we’ll finish the evening with a nice round of mini golf and a ride on my motorcycle.

Describe your dream girl: Personality is key, but so are Mila Kunis-like looks.

Celebrity Crush: Mila Kunis and Sloan from Entourage.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Sierra Leone because my cousin was adopted from there and always talks about how beautiful the country is and shares interesting stories with me.

Blondes or Brunettes? Brunettes.

JMU girls are the best because… they are the best-looking college girls in the nation paired with the best attitude… what more could you ask for? 

What I like about JMU: Everything. There’s nothing not to like. Beautiful campus, beautiful women and my awesome roommate, Dan Quinn (and other great friendships).

What is your biggest accomplishment? Winning the Golden Gloves Boxing Tournament and finding a great brotherhood with Alpha Tau Omega.

3 Words that best describe Sam: Funny, charismatic, determined.

I'm currently a Senior WRTC major and Human Resource Development minor at James Madison University. I'm an executive member of Alpha Sigma Alpha Sorority and also an executive member of the Human Resource Development Club. I've been involved in HerCampus JMU since my freshman year and am from New Fairfield, CT!
Alexa is a junior from Cream Ridge, New Jersey.  She is studying Media Arts & Design with a concentration in Corporate Communication and minors in Creative Writing and Anthropology.  She works for the JMU Office of Residence Life as a Program Adviser and as the Graphics Editor for The Breeze.  She loves watching The Bachelor, pinning to her fashion boards and running outside.   Alexa aspires to work in the glamouous fashion magazine industry in New York City or LA.