Repin This: Spring Trends on Pinterest

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

1. Coral and mint
    Just looking at these colors makes me think of spring. The coral color will definitely make your spring break tan glow and the teal is a perfect combination to carry you through summer.

1. Monogrammed bags, jewelry and more
    Monogrammed shirts, necklaces and earrings have been popping up all over campus. Why not add a bag to the mix? This is the perfect spring tote to carry anything from towels to books.

1. Brightly colored nail polish
    There’s no better (or cheaper) accessory than a cheerfully colored nail polish. Pastels and bright pinks will add a pop of color to any outfit choice. Spice up your toes with a cute color to pair with a new pair of sandals.

1. Healthy Smoothies
    Although eating healthy is a year-long trend, why not add some fresh fruit to make you feel springtime ready? Strawberries, cherries and grapefruits are in their prime during this time of year. So get that blender out and create a new healthy snack.

1. Enamel Bracelets
    This trend has taken off tremendously this year and doesn’t show signs of slowing down. Enamel bracelets can be paired with anything: You can stack them, pair them with different jewelry and brighten up any outfit. J.Crew and TJ Maxx have a variety of bracelet options to add to your spring collection. 

title:
-No set–New set-
tags:

title:
-No set–New set-
tags:

title:
-No set–New set-
tags: